Featured Getting to know us

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
One year ago today TFP introduced our new software to the public. This was following several months of work and efforts from outside help and from our members. One of the main objectives of this update was to make it where we can start to expand the articles and content we display to the world. Today, we introduce another new bit of content............one where we will start to introduce ourselves to you, the public.

Today I'd like to share abit about myself. As a father of three girls I found myself on TFP learning all about pools. Rather than keep blabbling here, I'll let this article share more info about myself.

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
The house we fell in love with is surrounded by trees all around and sits on a large hill. While a pool is a possibility, it would be a major undertaking. Before her parents both passed away we would be there daily, and even now the house was “sold” to her sister, so I’m still stuck with all the dirty work while she gets to enjoy the water. 😂

Jbrillo

Gold Supporter
Jun 11, 2018
League City, Texas
Great story! I would have never figured you didn’t own a pool. Thanks for all you guys do here. I have learned so much since I joined just over a year ago. The TFP way has been so easy to follow and it keeps my water 💦 perfect! It boggles my mind that every pool owner doesn’t do this. The helpful people here make this site awesome. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: YippeeSkippy

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Let’s be honest, many of us males deep down inside greatly wanna play with a Flamethrower. A few of us have the guts to use one on a pool. I suspect there’s only ONE of us who have the guts deep down inside to fire up a flamethrower while wearing a speedo. 😂

Let’s learn more about TFP Expert @bdavis466

HeyEng

Silver Supporter
Nov 7, 2018
Oklahoma City, OK
Excellent article, Leebo! Thanks for the insight for all that you (and everyone else!) brings to the site. We are going on a little over a year having our pool and it's been crystal clear for 99.99% of that time...and the credit goes to TFP!

• Love
Reactions: bdavis466 and Leebo

Arizonarob

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
TFP Guide
Mar 25, 2018
Chandler Arizona

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
I've often debated about removing all the search bars on TFP and replace them with direct links to @ajw22 message box. There's few on the forum who's able to lead you to links for your answers like Allen, so let's take a few minutes to learn more about him.

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Allen has many different ways of working through a problems. It depends on the OP and their level of knowledge and their needs. He is one of the best out there and it is pleasure to ask for his help! He steps right up and gives the best help out there to just about any issue or concern! THANKS ALLEN! :hug:

Reactions: l1ltaral1l