FRESH pool chlorine?

I usually by mine 2 gallons at a time of 10% from Walmart. But right now I’m only buying 1 gallon at a time, as I’ve noticed that Walmart has put out old stock in the 2 gallon cases.
I was just there Monday and the date on the 2 gallon case was 18-222, :oops: where the single gallon one is 18-346.
You can also get 10% at Home Depot, but watch the date, and where they are storing it.

Hasa is the supplier. The Corson's I go to is always fresh - when it's warmer/hotter, they get a delivery directly from Hasa twice a week. I believe the local Hasa plant is in Eloy.

Did you get the refillable 4 gallons in the yellow container or the 2 gallon box? The 4 gallon pack is fresher. Maybe the Scottsdale store doesn't have a high turnover.

Call around to other pool stores in the area to check what they stock.

The Pool Essentials 10% from Walmart is usually okay during the height of pool season - but always check the Julian date on the bottles/box - and the price is decent.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.