Four zero zero zero zero

jblizzle

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Moderator Emeritus
May 19, 2010
Tucson, AZ
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the inexperienced pool owners out there that have allowed me to achieve the quite ridiculous accomplishment of making 40k posts ... without you, I would have so much more free time on my hands :mrgreen:

I would also like to announce my retirement from the forum so that I can focus on other passions of mine. My underwater basket weaving has really taken a backseat over the last 5+ years and it is time to step it up a notch. At least with everything I have learned and taught here, I am able to easily focus on my baskets through crystal clear water :gone:

HA! who am I kidding, this place is an addiction ... maybe I should go to therapy :suspect:

:lovetfp:
:punkrock:

It must be the west coast time thing -- we are here in the evening when all the eastern folks are in bed. So those posts pile up!!

Good job ---

If you like underwater basket weaving, here are some other hobbies that you might like.

Underwater glassblowing.
Underwater synchronized yodeling.
Underwater candle making.
Underwater tissue paper origami.

But seriously, thanks for the great posts. :goodjob:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wait, post count? I thought it was all about word count! I've been going about this all wrong!! ;)

It's a little early still, so I'm a bit blurry and can't quite figure out your message, jesting or not. Are you really retiring from TFP? Well, if so, then that's a bummer. I've always enjoyed your posts, have learned so much from them, and will miss them/you! If you're really out of here... thanks for all you've done Jason, and best of luck to you in your next endeavor!

Cheers!!

He's yanking your chain, Dirk! Don't let Jason know you can be duped or he'll keep you chasing your tail forever! Jason's a sly one, he is!

jk Jason's a sweetheart and a model of integrity!

That's what I'm sayin'!! ;)
As of this post you have an average of 9.38 posts per day. Jason has an average of 13.28 posts per day. We don't track words and I'm not going to count them! While you may be chatty, going strictly by post count you have a ways to go to catch up! You have however, left me in the dust as my post per day average is 2.59!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.