For those who consulted a designer to help plan out their space, where did you go?

coolinthepool

May 8, 2019
Fishers, IN
First, I have an existing, older pool. Surrounded by stamped concrete and situated between my home and our two-story pool house. The stamped concrete really is beautiful and has large spaces that are begging to have things added to them. I have so many ideas floating around in my head for additions, but am having a hard time committing and think an outside set of eyes with a knack for designing exterior spaces would be useful. I'm thinking everything from a hot tub to an outdoor grilling area. Has anyone used a service? I feel like there may be an online service where I could video/provide multiple photos of my space along with dimensions and allow a designer to provide ideas on the space.

When I've been searching for ideas, I visited various pool sites. Most have outdoor grill and fireplace designs pictured. Another place to look for ideas is a realtor home search with pool. Those feature outdoor shots to help sell the home, and some of the more pricey homes have outstanding back yards. Click on the satellite view, too. Good luck

I looked up pool builders and visited their galleries. I went to landscape companies and visited their pages. Concrete places have wonderful ideas for decks. But the best ideas came from picking an area and visiting various realtor sites to see homes for sale that have pools. Many had the listing with the pool front and center. Get into the 500K homes and you'll have more than a pool. Find those rich neighborhoods and you'll get all sorts of designs! Good luck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.