Houston, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-30 Plus
Hey all long time no post, which is a good thing as I’ve had zero problems since going salt. This is my first winter with it.

It’s Houston, so right now the temps are all over the place but I definitely don’t have the chlorine demand from the UV and heat that I used to. I stared getting FC readings of 25 so I turned the cell down to 75 percent.. a week later 18FC. Turned it down to 50% and still at 15FC. I don’t mind the higher FC but also don’t want to use my SWG more than I need to. Should I just leave it at 25 percent and let it ride? Wondering what people in similar climates are doing.

Reactions: TimTucker
I had my RJ-45 down to 5-10% for the past 3 weeks or so. Barely need any FC production at all. Once our weather settles and become more consistent (cold), we'll probably end up turning it off completely and just adding chlorine manually from Dec - Feb.

Reactions: TimTucker
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.