Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hello all,
I am looking to change our vinyl liner for the first time and looking for some advice. I got a quote and it was estimated to be around $2850 for 20 mil, $2950 for 27 mil, and $3050 for 30 mil. Does that sound like a reasonable price? I am located in North Georgia.

Last edited:
It's about 18x38. I don't know the brand of the liner yet as this is the quote from a contractor. The price includes full installation, not just the liner.

That's a reasonable price for a liner for that size pool installed. If they have decent reviews or u know their work go for it. I thought u were looking at changing it yourself that's why the liner cost was high to me.

OK, thanks. Their reviews are very good so I might decide to go for it. Do you know if the thickness of the liner matters? I have read several posts stating it doesn't matter much but I just want to make sure.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.