First time new Pool owner....help with the SPA

rcee14

Apr 17, 2017
temecula /CA
TFP,

I am a newbie I have a spa that flows water to the pool....TFP I need your help, when I turn on the pump the Baracuda G3 vacuums the pool, but I have notice the spa still has dirt at the bottom, the previous owner left no detail on how to work the equipment.

I'm one of those Luddites with a manual vacuum. But my technique might work for you.

I move the valves so I'm drawing from the spa and returning to the pool. As the spa level drops, I brush everything to the drain. Then I reverse the valves and vacuum the pool. The spa refills and I don't get any currents in the pool while I'm chasing stray bits of stuff.

Do you have some kind of automated system, or have you just not figured out the valves yet? Post some pictures of the equipment if you need help figuring out what goes where, or what controller you have. I'm sure you can find a controller manual online somewhere if you know exactly which it is.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.