First reading!

Bee4W

Nov 7, 2021
Bedford, Texas
Hi I’m new here, did my first test this morning with our Taylor k-2006 kit. I’m in north central Texas and have learned so much from everything on here, so thank you!! Here’s my first results if anyone has advice for us! I know I need to add liquid bleach to bring up our FC level, any recommendations where to find bleach without additives? Thank you!

FC=2 ppm (TC=2.2, CC=.2)
pH= 7.8
CYA= 40 ppm
CH= 120 ppm
TA= 90 ppm

😁

Bee,

I also live in Bedford... :thumleft:

I buy my 12% liquid chlorine from these guys... A-Quality Pools & Spas - Building Your Backyard Dream

They carry HASA chlorine in a 4 gallon plastic case.. You initially pay a deposit for the bottles and carrying case.. After that you just pay for the chlorine.

Not any cheaper than the big box stores, but you get 12%, full gallons, and don't have recycle the empty bottles.

I do not recommend them for much else.. They are great people, but just like all the other pool stores.. Into magic potions to make your pool work "better".. :mrgreen:

Thanks,

Jim R.

Bee,

I also live in Bedford... :thumleft:

I buy my 12% liquid chlorine from these guys... A-Quality Pools & Spas - Building Your Backyard Dream

They carry HASA chlorine in a 4 gallon plastic case.. You initially pay a deposit for the bottles and carrying case.. After that you just pay for the chlorine.

Not any cheaper than the big box stores, but you get 12%, full gallons, and don't have recycle the empty bottles.

I do not recommend them for much else.. They are great people, but just like all the other pool stores.. Into magic potions to make your pool work "better".. :mrgreen:

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thank you so much, I will check them out!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.