First pool Tampa area - Plumbing question

Send that to the PB. For transparency and whatnot.

If he complains he paid for triple fudge, tell him the red velvet was available and it’s only temporary.

• Haha
Reactions: KCNM and TampaKathy
While I continue to wait for plaster, I installed some cat statues. ;)

The PB sent me a bill for my next installment payment last week. I responded with the list of things that are still not done, lol. So now they are going to come talk to me about the open items early this week. I really hope "early this week" means Monday morning :) Not really sure what we need to talk about...just do the things.

I measured the flow rate of my hose to estimate how long it will take to fill the pool and omg, it's going to take 60 hours! I don't know if I can handle 60 hours of listening to the well cycle on and off...the alternative is to have water trucked in which a neighbor did and said it will cost between $600 and $800.
View attachment 377054
We had three hoses going for our fill. Took less than a day. We just had to buy a couple extra long hoses.

Reactions: TampaKathy
An Alpha Karen, lol, I like it. I am *sure* I will have plaster on Tuesday and I won't have to go to the manager, er owner. ;) We had a neighborhood party today and one of my neighbors told me he signed with my PB...so he got an earful, haha...well, at least he is prepared now...funny thing...the salesperson told them that my build was delayed because I special ordered something...implying that it was a late change...um, yes, I did "special order" some bowls. In January. 4 months before the build started. The salesperson left out the part where they ordered the wrong bowls and didn't realize it until like July. 🤦‍♀️Our pool build was everyone's favorite topic at the party...I should have just had everyone gather around so we could update everyone at once, haha!
It's Tuesday! Any news?

It's Tuesday! Any news?
LOL...I'm giving them a 1-day extension since the plaster people couldn't work yesterday b/c of the rain so all the jobs have to shift a day. The PM did come by and work for about 5 hours. Sounds like the office people are getting on him b/c they are sick of hearing from me, hahaha.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Happy 6 month anniversary to my pool build! :LOL: (this is how I justified buying a cupcake...it was delicious)
That cupcake looks amazing. I don't even like chocolate all that much, but I love red velvet cake.

We had three hoses going for our fill. Took less than a day. We just had to buy a couple extra long hoses.
This works up to an extent. At some point, adding more hoses just means you're reducing flow / pressure at the other hoses. Obviously that starts happening right away, but the net output could still be higher.

LOL...I'm giving them a 1-day extension since the plaster people couldn't work yesterday b/c of the rain so all the jobs have to shift a day. The PM did come by and work for about 5 hours. Sounds like the office people are getting on him b/c they are sick of hearing from me, hahaha.
Figures, the first time we get rain in a month! At least where I am it was.

OMG my TFP friends, today is THE day, I am finally getting plaster...I didn't think this day would ever come! And wow, this looks way bluer than I expected.
View attachment 379835
Friendly reminder - snap a picture of your water meter when they start to fill. Also, take note of any chemicals they may add when they start to fill. Good Luck

its happening the office GIF

The BLUE will lessen to just blue when they start troweling the pebbles at the surface and then acid wash tomorrow.

It will also lighten up over the day today. Then get darker again when it's filled and wet again.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.