First PB quote - Orlando FL

ajw22

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 21, 2013
Northern NJ
Welcome to TFP.

We need specific manufacturers and model numbers to comment on equipment. That proposal really does not specify what you are buying.

Last edited:

jkxpooldesign

Jun 27, 2019
Florida
I feel in the same boat it seems like we went through like 30 quotes here in winter garden and ended up doing it ourselves :)
Wished I had the courage to take on the project myself. Would’ve saved a ton. But we did pick a builder and so far so good. We are at steel phase and should be done soon and hopefully gunnite shortly after that.

Zamsaf

May 2, 2018
Central fl
Orlando here. I also went through so many quotes but went with a PB who did a good job but were horrible communicators and many times rude.

to the OP. Do the fence yourself. Shop around for fence quotes the PB is just going to upcharge you.

jkxpooldesign

Jun 27, 2019
Florida
Orlando here. I also went through so many quotes but went with a PB who did a good job but were horrible communicators and many times rude.

to the OP. Do the fence yourself. Shop around for fence quotes the PB is just going to upcharge you.
PB quoted me 7500 for a simple pergola so I told him I’ll buy an umbrella. I might ask him to pour footers for me because I know I can get pergolas installed for 2-4k.

NickCYC

Nov 10, 2019
Orlando, FL
We are going through our builder with the same pool company that gave you the quote and it is way below what we are paying. Our pool is a little larger but we had to cut the hot tub bc the price was $90k with everything.

You have a very nice design.