So after months or research, contract negotiations, engineering, HOA approvals and permits, we are finally building a pool. At this point I have a few things outstanding, and appreciate any feedback. I will be posting pics of progress. Here are the first things I need to sort out:
Here are the specs:
- Should I have a water line run to the pool area which is 50' at least from the nearest water hose bib (90' up by the equipment)?
- I am getting a robot, no doubt. I am very interested in the Dolphin Quantum and was recently looking at the Premier. These seem to be way better than anything else out there. Should I ditch the pressure side plumbing? I have it there as a backup, but am not buying a booster pump. The line will be capped.
- Whole house surge protector - I believe there is one this forum recommends. I have to dig it up, but appreciate any suggestions.
- Slide - Is the pump I have selected enough to run the slide and pool? Based on the pump specs I think I will have no issue using it for the slide and filtration. I am not sure if I can do both at the same time though.
- See attached pics - Is there something I should move around or is missing? The fence below is not correct. The equipment will be fenced in as well. Landscaping is not shown.
Here are the specs:
- 809 sq ft Roman/Gothic pool with EP Henry Pewter blend bullnose coping and 800 sq ft rock salt finish concrete deck and EP Henry Pewter blend bullnose pavers for coping
- 3' shallow end; 8' deep end
- Interfab Adrenaline slide
- CLI Gray Reef Sunstone Pearl - Pebble interior finish
- 80 sq ft sunshelf
- 6' long deep end bench
- 1/2 rebar, 8" shell throughout
- 3 floor returns (one on transition and two in deep end), 3 eyeball returns w/ one at sunshelf, 2 skimmers
- Two Colorlogic LED lights
- Sta-rite Pentair System 3 Cartridge Filter (model # S8M500)
- Pool pilot digital power supply (item #75003), manifold and cell (PPM-4)
- Sta-Rite P6E6VS4H-209L IntelliPro Variable Speed Pool Pump