Fill and start after pebble resurface...

MrAl

May 15, 2020
Ozona, Fl
Hi Guys. I’ve maintained my outdoor 13.5k pebble pool for a while now following TFP with zero issues. Love the methodology. Right now I’m getting into uncharted waters with a pool demo and resurface. Old coating failed and I’m putting in a “Wet Edge” finish. My questions are... after the acid wash and initial hose fill, I was advised to do a metal treatment by the local pool store. Thoughts on that? I’m not on well water, so it’s the normal city supply. So depending on the answer to the metal treatment, do you immediately slam the pool? Or just bring up to normal FC levels? I’ve just never had to start from ground zero before as I’m in Florida and keep the pool open year round. I have other chemicals to balance obviously, including salt and borates to 50. (Using pro team for borates). Would love to get some opinions here. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.