Favorite Pool Toys & Accessories

bncandi

Jun 2, 2017
Haddonfield, NJ
We are installing the pool this weekend and I wanted to pick up some floats, drink holders, towel racks, etc... I have no set plan so I figured I'd ask you guys what you think are great items that you would want to buy again...not buy again...wish list items etc..

Thanks in advance

TSiGirl

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
Crystal Lake Illinois
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
For the towels..we keep them in a basket in the sun...and to hang them we got a 4x4 post.. and found hangers for them at Homegoods..TJMaxx...ect.
20170608_114653.jpg

My favorite floaties are the ones on the fence..they were from Sam's...no need to fill them with air.
20170608_114717.jpg

Teald024

TFP Guide
My Favorite

608.JPG

Suziqzer

TFP Expert
Sep 21, 2009
Greentown, IN
JoeSelf .. We've never thought o use tubes to hold the winter cover. Smart. The pillows we've always gotten for that never seem to last the whole winter.
TSiGirl.. Love the post and hooks, might have to steal that idea
Mickelin.. Pretty wood deck!
Teald024.. That's a good one! One of my favorites too. :cool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

QuiltinMom

Platinum Supporter
Mar 24, 2013
Central Iowa
Did you make your solar cover holder yourself? I am getting ready to purchase a solar cover and wonder if I should buy a holding system like this or DIY it. They seem expensive for what they are and are not getting that great of reviews.

THANKS!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This is an inactive thread. Any new postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. You will get much more visibility by Starting A New Thread