F500's Final Pool Photos - Landscaping finished

ric

Apr 27, 2007
Ohio
Lee... I think it looks great. You did a very nice job. The fountain on the patio really ties everything together.
Enjoy

Butterfly

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 30, 2007
South Carolina
Lee, the pool and surrounds look wonderful......very inviting. That water fountain is fab. May I ask where you found it?

If you have been swimming in 70's...even upper 70's, are you wearing a wet suit? :shock:

Geeze, I gotta' have at least 83...... and then I have to get in v e r y ..... s l o w l y !

Thanks for the pix and enjoy your new oasis :)

F500

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 11, 2007
Madisonville, LA
jjparrish said:
Lee, the pool and surrounds look wonderful......very inviting. That water fountain is fab. May I ask where you found it?

If you have been swimming in 70's...even upper 70's, are you wearing a wet suit? :shock:

Geeze, I gotta' have at least 83...... and then I have to get in v e r y ..... s l o w l y !

Thanks for the pix and enjoy your new oasis :)
The water fountain is made by Henri. It retails for about $3500, but we found this one tucked in the corner of a nursery after Hurricane Katrina. Got it for $700. We actually bought it before the house was finished and hauled it around for a month in the back of my truck (over 1000 lbs.).

I did wear a wetsuit the first time I got in at around 70 degrees. I am used to SCUBA diving in cool water so the 70s is no big deal. A little while ago the water temp was 82; very nice.

Butterfly

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 30, 2007
South Carolina
Lee, what a deal! You hauled it around in your truck for a month.....1,000 lbs.....with our gas prices :shock: :-D :-D

It is beautiful and you have a story to go along with it! Enjoy.