errors on salt water converter

gsueoneal

Jun 18, 2019
Wichita Falls, TX
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem: I have been using Intex salt water converters on Intex above ground pools for years. Last year, I bought a back up on clearance in the fall. I got the pool set up this year; and the converter from last year started throwing a low salt error. I have balanced the chemicals where everything is in line except the combined chlorine is high. I have repeatedly cleaned the cell in vinegar several times this year. The salt level tests within range. I did all I could find to do in the forums to correct it. I gave up and switched over to the new converter I bought last year. This one continuously beeps a high salt level. Now I have two working salt converters with one showing low salt and the other showing high salt. What the heck? For the first time in 15 years, I am at a loss as to what to do???

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.