Equipment layout

Richardz202

Bronze Supporter
Apr 19, 2019
MA
I have a pool shed I need help designing the equipment setup. I haven’t done this before and am just wondering the most efficient possible setup options for ease of use, etc.
I have a dedicated 6x6 area with everything entering the pool shed on the bottom right

I have an idea, but not exactly sure how to run the plumbing either. I’m thinking 1.5 shut offs on the returns, then T them off into 1 single return after the shut offs.
if anybody is feeling crazy and wants to help out. thank you!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 18
Richard,

Tell us more.. What pump inputs do you have and what filter outputs do you have?

What kind of equipment will be installed??

What type of floor is that? Keep in mind that things often get wet in and around equipment pads...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thanks for the reply Jim.
For the pump inputs I have (5) 1.5” home-runs. Seen in pic.
For the filter output I have (1) 2” homerun going to 2 skimmers. It’s not in the shed yet, it’s just outside of it.

my equipment is:

Pentair 1.5 hp VS

Sj-40 circu-pool swg

Dohenys 525 sq ft cartridge filter

anything I need to know about keeping equipment in shed? I can keep door open for
Venting(wood floor).

I have plans to upgrade the shed in a few years and just work around the equipment while pouring a concrete slab.

thanks again

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.