Lemonhead

Jun 3, 2020
Middletown NY-211
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Had the electrician here. For a 24 round pool I paid 2500. That was to ground the pool and also pay an inspector. Is this typical? I thought that was a lot of money. He actually said it’s a good deal

Did he dig the trench, or was it already dug?

It seems high to me but as @setsailsoon asked the time spent would make a difference.

In terms of what mine cost to do myself, was about $40 worth of copper, $15 worth of connectors, and $50 for the water bonding tool.

Unless it was an unusual job, even assuming 100% markup for parts, that’s a lot of labor.

No I dug the trench !!!!!! Took me 3 days .
Seems crazy to me. Do you know how much of that was the inspection expense? My entire pool permit with required inspections was only $50, but I’m sure that can vary widely between areas.

Did they quote you a price up front - either hourly or for the job as a whole? Honestly to me unless they were there all day it seems really high.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.