Gold Supporter
Jul 26, 2022
Montgomery, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I want to place a couple of electrical receptacles around the pool. I will, of course, follow NEC for distance from pool, GFCi, etc. We are going to have travertine pavers on top of concrete. I am looking for pictures and ideas of how people have creatively worked them into their deck design without them standing out like sore thumbs.

Reactions: Gladius Nova
^^^^^^ I have one of those off the patio
to the right. Originally I was going to build a robot house / storage box over it there but I ended up putting in a clothesline and will just move the outlet to the 4x4 post next to it. (But that's low on the project priority list)

Screenshot_20230213_084247_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: Lanzz
I ran conduit to run up the backside of the gazebo post and mounted a junction box. From there I also run the conduit up for another junction box power a ceiling fan in the gazebo. Though about putting it all in the post of the gazebo (it's a square aluminum tube), but was going to be hassle to do correctly.

The pedestal in the photo above seems like it's a trip hazard. I am sure my toes would find it more than once.

The pedestal in the photo above seems like it's a trip hazard. I am sure my toes would find it more than once.
It sure sticks out now. It was off the patio when it was installed, before I went further with gravel and stepping stones.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.