Bronze Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
We are about to start putting our Intex Ultra Frame (round 18’) and we bought pavers yesterday. Problem is, where do we put them and how far apart?? Are we supposed to put the pool legs up first and then do it? God this is a nightmare. Please help me lol

EDIT: Never mind!!!!

Last edited:
Who ever said I threw in the towel? People say things when they are overwhelmed, frustrated, and don’t know what they are doing. I went on YouTube and did some research on here after taking half a Xanax and now everything is gravy. Finishing the job tomorrow. Thank you for your advice.

New paver question!! We almost have them all flush with the ground. Now my question is, we are using a tarp to put over the crushed gravel we used as the base (it’s for washout issues...no way we could use sand!) and are wondering should we cover the pavers with the tarp and then set each leg on top of the pavers or keep the tarp under the liner only and sit the legs directly onto the pavers? If that makes sense lol

Yes, that. We put ours on the tarp (back when we had Intex pools), and it did collect water. I ended up going around the pool with a knife, trimming the tarp back to get the water to drain out.

Also, don't worry, pool builds of any kind seem to bring out the frustration and anxiety in all of us (I was a complete basket case during ours last year). Welcome to the club - we have relaxing days floating on sparkly water here... after days/weeks/months of freaking out, reconsidering, saying bad words, and/or screaming in to the void. ;)

Reactions: Thexthreexbees
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.