Dumb question about testing

gale

Active member
Jul 14, 2009
41
north central Indiana
I am testing chlorine at least once, usually twice a day right now. There is this scary warning on the chlorine test drops so I've been very careful-but where do you dump the water that you put the drops in? I know it's a tiny amount but still. We have pet rabbits and we pick grass for them every day from various areas of the yard and I don't want them to eat any with this stuff on it. We also have a cat and dog that for some reason think it's fun to eat grass. Where do you dump the test water? Is it that big of a danger or is it just prop 65 stuff?
 

gale

Active member
Jul 14, 2009
41
north central Indiana
Thanks everyone. Glad to know I wasn't the only one curious about this. I guess I'll keep doing what I'm doing when I test outside and empty it in a spot we don't use for anything. But I'll worry a little less about the minute amount that might get on my hands.
 

Other Threads of Interest