Dry well


Feb 8, 2018
My village requires a dry well with the capacity of 10% of the pool volume be constructed along with the pool construction. The PB that I am considering does not generally deal with this type of project (he is inquiring with others at his company to be sure). What sort of professional should I contact about doing this type of work, ie. plumber, contractor, etc.? Any suggestions? Thanks!


Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2009
Houston, Texas
I would look at a landscape architect. They usually design drainage for yards and could probably steer you in the right direction even if they do not do the work themselves.