Drain part indentification

evanwellens

Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Hello to my favorite forum !!

Hopefully this is a simple one. I have this cover over my drain that is broken and one is missing ( since I inherited the pool years ago) . I'm not sure the name of the part or how to identify it's replacement but lots of nasty stuff accumulates in there and assumed this would prevent or lesson that.

Thanks in advance for any advice !!

Picture attached

Roscoe

Jun 3, 2020
Southern AZ
Flip it over. Mine has a white on white part number stamped underneath. That was enough information for google to find a replacement part.

Last edited:

evanwellens

Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Flip it over. Mine has a white on white part number stamped underneath. That was enough information for google to find a replacement part.
Wow do I feel dumb.. Actually it was almost invisible. Thanks ... Unfortunately the part is obsolete. At least on the tract.

Roscoe

Jun 3, 2020
Southern AZ
Yeah, that is what I said when I finally saw my part number. Run the number on amazon, there are some vendors have a replacement part that also references the obsolete number list.

evanwellens

Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Yeah, that is what I said when I finally saw my part number. Run the number on amazon, there are some vendors have a replacement part that also references the obsolete number list.
Haven't had much luck with that , even contacted pentair, no luck there either.

evanwellens

Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Apologies for not responding sooner just been a crazy summer.

Here is the pict

Wondered if this might work ?

evanwellens

Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jun 9, 2012