Drain covers, Skimmer lid covers, in deck umbrella holders, etc

We used pour a lid on our skimmer covers. Since our decking is concrete, that's what they are. I'd say 5lbs each. ?? There are thumb holes to get a grip. From there, once the lid is off and sitting on the deck, the basket area is maybe what 8" across. It's not big. It's not something a ten year old would 'fall' into. And the lid is snug when it's on, nothing to trip on.

I like these a lot better than what we had ages ago. Those were heavy plastic and tacky looking.
I meant more so that my kids touch stuff they shouldn't so I could see them lifting the plastic lid of the skimmer putting hands in etc...if it was more hidden and heavier to remove it would look better and cut down the percentages of them accessing the skimmer :)

Question for people.
If my pebble will be light blue color(it’s called sky blue), if I were to get the pebble top covers should I do light blue, clear, grey, or white?

Right now I’m slated to have just regular drain covers they will be grey. But we thinking about ordering these and having them install them. Just not sure the best color to get.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.