Dolphin VS Pentair

Bafrye

Gold Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Connecticut
I have read that the S300i is basically the same as the Warrior SI. My other half thinks we should stick to the dolphin brand, as the previous cleaner lasted over 12 years. I tried explaining that Maytronics makes them both. Any suggestions as to which one we should go with?

markayash

Gold Supporter
Mar 21, 2016
Marietta Ga
I don’t think they are the same. The warrior SE is the same as the s200 and I bought the SE
But I think the SI only has Bluetooth and thought the s300i could be controlled using WiFi BUT maybe wrong. If it’s the same price shop, same company makes both

markayash

Gold Supporter
Mar 21, 2016
Marietta Ga
Marina pool, spa and patio has a great video on choosing a pool bot
this is their web site Robotic Pool Cleaners - Maytronics Residential I going to call them this week I'm in the market for one also. Other members say you can't beat their prices I assume they will ship one to you
Yes, free shipping usually. I have the warrior SE in automation mode and love it.
Have it programmed to run from 5 to 7am every morning.
Also ask for free filter upgrade if you have leafs. Helps keep the pleated filters clean

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
The Pentair SE (same as Active20) is $20 cheaper as I just ordered another from Margaret this week. It is also in stock whereas she said the Active20 is back ordered for 2-3 weeks.
(Darn lightening killed our beloved "Sheldon 2.0")

Maddie

Reactions: markayash

SacDave

Jun 8, 2015
Rocklin Ca
The Pentair SE (same as Active20) is $20 cheaper as I just ordered another from Margaret this week. It is also in stock whereas she said the Active20 is back ordered for 2-3 weeks.
(Darn lightening killed our beloved "Sheldon 2.0")

Maddie
How are their prices ? I'm looking at the Dolphin S300i if pentair has an equivalent for less that would be great. I'm not sure what this comparison sheet is on their website? https://marinapoolspaandpatio.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Robotic-Cleaner-Comparisons-2020.pdf