Dolphin Universal Caddy Model Numbers

acpie360

Gold Supporter
Jun 18, 2017
CA
My Doheny's Discovery died a few weeks ago and I got a new Doheny's Advantage. The only thing I overlooked is that the cord is only 50-ft long, about 10-ft shorter than the Discovery's. I am thinking about getting a caddy for it since I can't mount the power supply box where it used to be.

My Google research seems to indicate that there are two different models, 9996084 and 9996087, and the difference is how the power supply box attaches to the caddy. Is that all there is to it? Thanks.

Call up Marina Pool and Spa in Colorado and talk to either Margaret or Seth. Tell them what you're looking for and see if they can sell you one. Either a new cord or a caddy. They sell tax and shipping free, which is a cherry on top to the wonderful help they provide. Seriously.

Maddie :flower:

Maddie - Margaret from Marina Pool responded to my email saying they had the caddy in stock, but when I asked about the model number, she didn't reply. I assume they must be very busy. Also, the shipping costs as much as 1/3 of the price due to the package size. I think I'll check with local pool stores first.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.