Dolphin S300i Power Supply

maggiesfan

Gold Supporter
Jan 1, 2017
Tucson Arizona
I tried to get the S300i to work with the My Dolphin Plus app, but it wouldn't make a connection, says I need to use the My Dolphin app, according to Maytronics website the S300i works with the Plus app.
Any ideas? her is the power supply I have.Dolphin S300i power supply.jpg

dschlic1

Silver Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Oct 5, 2007
Valrico, FL
Whats on the front? If just a button and a light, then it uses the Plus app. If it has multiple lights and buttons, then it is an older Bluetooth model which uses the non-plus app.

maggiesfan

Gold Supporter
Jan 1, 2017
Tucson Arizona
Whats on the front? If just a button and a light, then it uses the Plus app. If it has multiple lights and buttons, then it is an older Bluetooth model which uses the non-plus app.
It has multiple lights and buttons, so I guess it must be the older Bluetooth model, I wonder, if I purchased the newer power supply would that work with the Plus app?

dschlic1

Silver Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Oct 5, 2007
Valrico, FL
When did you purchase your S300i? A new power supply is about $300. Its not that the model of the robot changed, the newer versions just have an updated power supply.

maggiesfan

Gold Supporter
Jan 1, 2017
Tucson Arizona
When did you purchase your S300i? A new power supply is about $300. Its not that the model of the robot changed, the newer versions just have an updated power supply.
I bought it in July 2017, when only the My Dolphin app was available,
I wonder why Maytronics didn't call the newer model S301i or similar.
Can you tell me what part number the newer power supply is please.