Dolphin Remote Re-synch?

Nov 10, 2017
Gold River
Hello,

I have had my Maytronics Dolphin M500 for about 1.5 years, very happy with it. I normally use the app over bluetooth so that I can set the weekly timer. However, there are a few specific times where I would like to have the manual drive capability to grab things off the bottom.

The remote USED to work great with the unit and I could do manual or select cycle. However the last few times I tried the remote it didn't work and just figured it needed batteries. Well I replaced them (even though indicator was max) and still no go. It does not communicate with the base power supply. The overall unit works great if you start it from the power supply or the app (or timer). Just the remote can no longer communicate.

I thought perhaps inside the remote would be a "synch" button so it can walk frequencies to find the base unit. Nope. No button of any sort inside the unit. No button on the power supply either. Tried multiple combinations of buttons, holding multiple seconds, etc. No luck. Also can't find anything in manuals or troubleshooting online.

Anyone know the secret?

Thanks!
-TF

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.