Dolphin Oasis missing spots

abfab

Gold Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Ontario, Canada
The past couple of years I've noticed that my Dolphin Oasis Z5 doesn't seem to sweep up all the debris and will leave streaks. I tried brushing beforehand to loosen dirt but made no difference. When I look at the rollers they seem okay but I'm not sure what I should be looking for. It has no issue climbing walls. Liner is about 20 years old and extremely faded. After cleaning I store it in the shed and move it indoors during the winter.

Other than cleaning the propeller on top I have never serviced it. Is there maintenance that I should be doing such as replacing the foam parts or the enitre roller? It only came with one set of rollers - the one with the brushes.

My Dolphin robot cleans everything every time. So something is not right.
How old is the robot?

Could be worn brushes. Does it have a filter or filter bag? Have you replaced those?

Probably approaching the end of its life cycle.

It came with mesh filters which I rarely use as our pool opens with little debris. I still use the original accordion filters and use a hose to wash them after each use.
How can I tell if brushes are worn? Our swim season is about 4 months.
Given the price point shouldn't these last for 10+ years??

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.