i have a 6 year old Dolphin Nautilus pool robot(#99996323). It started stopping in the middle of its runs, so I replaced the Belts and guide wheels. (Plus also the brushes since they were getting old). The system is still malfunctioning. Some observations
- Robot will start and at some random time stop. The impeller runs trying to move but i can see that the brushes are not turning.
- Sometimes, if i lift the robot while the impeller is running, the brush will start moving and the the robot will work for some time
- Sometimes, I have to lift up the robot and rotate the brushes by hand to get it going
- Sometimes, I see the robot go back and forth in decreasing distances till it finally stops
- There is no specific spot that it stops