Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hello,

Looking to buying another Dolphing Dx6 robot cleaner for our new pool we are having built. We had one with our kast pool but deep end was only 6'ft. The new pool will be 8'ft deep end and 3.5' ft shallow. I wanted to see if anyone had this unit in a similar depth pool and did it climb out of the deep end without issues?

Thanks!

Anyone have any experience with the Dolphin 30i or M600? Any info would be appreciated....wondering if worth the extra $$$

Thank you!

Don't have any experience with the Dolphin 30i or M600 but I don't think you have to spend that kind of cash to get a decent robot. My Warrior works perfectly and was a relative bargain at about $800.

Thanks for that info. There is a company where I've purchased my previous dolphinds from out of NY and they sell Demo units that just sit on the floor, never powered on for significantly cheaper price. And the 30i & M600 are 2 of those demo units they have. They are about $300 & $380 off.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.