Dolphin 30i not picking up leaves

Jun 29, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
A few weeks ago I purchased a Dolphin 30i. On Friday I put it in the pool. I hvae run it through at least 8 cycles since Friday. I have tried Regular, Floor only, and Ultra Clean modes. I watch it for a few minutes and it moves around the pool. I count about 15 quarter to dollar sized leaves on the bottom of the pool. These items are not getting picked up by the cleaner. I am not sure if it is missing those items or simply not enough suction to grab them. I have cleaned the basket, there is some debris in it , but these leaves are still being missed.

Before someone suggests, I do not have time to sit and watch it for 2 hours while it goes through a cycle.

Any suggestions. I will hit up the company when I have time, if there isn't an answer from here.

Another thing, is there any way to stop the cord from twisting up? It has the anti twist thingamajig on the cord, but it still twists up.

j,

Something is wrong... If I have one dime size leaf in my pool my old Premier, and now my new S200, has never failed to pick it up in just one cycle.

I would contact the seller..

If it worked at first, and now does not, it could be the the impeller at the top is not running like it should... You can take out a couple of screws and clean it.. It is in the instructions..

The new anti-twist cable does not keep the cord from forming large loops, what it appears to do for mine anyway, is to keep the cable from twisting and twisting until the loop almost closes upon itself.. There is a huge difference in how the cable on my S200 works, and the cable on my 15 year old Dolphin Diagnostic that I had at a rent house until a few months ago..

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.