Does plaster (blue) come off of cement pavers?

Hbrod

Apr 16, 2021
Nc
Hi everyone..I'm so upset. Blue pebble plaster is all over my new pavers including coping from the spray today. Does anyone know if this will come out? I'm talking at least 30 pavers and a lot of coping. Pool Builder was not even here to supervise the job and I haven't heard back yet. Thanks. So upset about this...

Hi everyone..I'm so upset. Blue pebble plaster is all over my new pavers including coping from the spray today. Does anyone know if this will come out? I'm talking at least 30 pavers and a lot of coping. Pool Builder was not even here to supervise the job and I haven't heard back yet. Thanks. So upset about this...
They are techo light colored unsealed cement pavers. They were perfect.

Any pics of the damage? I'm so sorry to hear this.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So this is not going to come out? Can the coping be replaced? They can do it I'm not accepting $.
I'm not sure if the plaster can be removed or not but if it can't... it should be replaced.

If it cannot be removed they will have to replace it. I have five or six coping pieces that got damaged by the first clean up crew and they are being replaced.

Yeah no it didn't come off. The blue faded a bit with light power washing. I'm going to live with the coping which stinks but I don't want the hassle. They are replacing about 16 pavers. Sorry it happened to you too. You do tend to notice less over time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.