Does Dolphin Active 30i work in gunite pools?

Brandoga

Gold Supporter
Jun 15, 2015
Atlanta,GA
I have a Dolphin Active 30i for about a year. It seems to need to be run 2 or 3 times to get all of my 16 x 32 gunite 25,000 gal pool. It seems like many of the TFP good reviews are from folks with vinyl liners. Anyone with a gunite pool have experience or tips to share?

B,

I have two S200's and a Premier in three different gunite pools. The pools are 17000 to 14000 gallons.

95% of the time one pass will take care of anything in my pools..

That said, I don't try to use the robot to vacuum up tree trunks. :mrgreen: That is what my net is for...

I see some reports where people say they can "see" tracks where the robot goes.. I doubt a robot is going to fix that issue.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a plaster pool and have been using an S300 for 4 or 5 seasons now. Wouldn't dream of giving it up. As noted above, if you're dealing have a ton of leaves or debris then maybe a 2nd cycle is warranted. Otherwise I have zero complaints. Does a phenomenal job.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.