Does anyone want/need some Pour-A-Lid covers? (I'm in Dallas too!)

convan23

Gold Supporter
Sep 27, 2020
DFW
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
During my pool build I have acquired a small collection of skimmer covers. We have/had a unique situation where we're trying to create an uninterrupted line of turf around the pool. Most pools with a turf border I've learned have the turf start/stop around the skimmer. We didn't want that. After going through just about every skimmer cover to see what would work, we landed on some Hide Covers.

Now, I have a collection of different Pour-A-Lid covers we're not going to use. Since some of these are past the return window, and others charge a hefty restocking fee, I figured I'd just offer to people on this forum. These pour-a-lid covers seem like a great option if you are going with any type of poured decking. They're lighter then the Hide covers and have finger holes so you don't have to keep up with the Hide keys (plus, they're a lot cheaper).

I know there are a lot of folks in the Dallas area, happy to meet in person to hand these over. Can provide receipts for warranty purposes. I can ship too. I'll make you a great deal - really don't want to mess with eBay or store returns and would love to get at least some of these to someone else in this community 😀

I have on hand:

4x 10" Round Skimmer covers (201 PAL Grey)
2x 11" Square Skimmer Covers (SQ201 PAL Grey)
1x 6" Round Access Cover (202 PAL Grey) - this fits our autofill

If you're interested in any of these items, let me know in a private message.

Note: I want to respect the rules of this forum, I didn't see anything specifically calling out a post like this - but happy to adjust if necessary. Some forums have a dedicated BTS area, but didn't see anything like that.

IMG_7305.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadyPool
This is perfectly fine to do and a very nice way to pass it on.. They have to be losing money on these, they sent me a case of 12 clear covers instead of 2.. :)

Reactions: convan23
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.