DOA this year.

Aug 5, 2016
Wilmington/NC
So quick short run down of the history. We have a little Intex 14x42, it's been a great pool for years. Last year about this time we had take it down due to moving. Fast forward to now (move, major hurricane, probable crappy storage method, and life) I finally got it up at the new house on level ground. Pretty sure it didn't survive all that. Amazingly enough I was able to find all the parts to put it up and running. Now I'm watching it slowly drain itself. At first I could see three areas around the pool bottom with water. Now only one. I've tried everything I know to do to find the leaks and have come up with nada. If I had to guess I'd say it was the bottom seam but still not 100%. Just wondering if I should just scrap it all together and just pick a new pool or keep at it?

It's losing around an 1" a day.

Yeah that’s what we’re going to do I think. Just tested our well water and has good numbers. Originally filled with city water so I guess that was a pricy lesson on fill a little and check leaks. Only thing is that Wally World doesn’t have an intex on hand only summer waves. Looks about the same and I should be able to mount our skimmer in place of the on it comes with.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.