Do intex hoses fit on flowclear/bestway/coleman pools/pumps?

kyden

Aug 21, 2018
Canada
I have a Coleman steel frame above ground pool with the Flowclear 90401 pump. I'm trying to find another 1.5" hose with nut that will fit from my filter to my pool. I've purchased a game solar panel and the hoses that came with it are 1.25" size without nuts. Has anyone here successfully connected such a thing?

I'm trying to find a suitable 1.5" hose with nuts but I see mostly Intex hoses on Amazon. Are the compatible?

Wobblerlorri

Bronze Supporter
Bestway hoses are 40mm, or "tiny little ba******" , which is the official term. You need adapters to scale up to 1 1/2" behemoths. Which naturally is what " real" pools use. I think Intex likes to switch between 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 as it suits them.

kyden

Aug 21, 2018
Canada
I ended up buying the intex threaded 1 1/2 hose from Amazon and am happy to say my solar panel is hooked up. I uploaded a video to YT with my setup :)

Lmrr13

Jun 14, 2019
Colorado
I ended up buying the intex threaded 1 1/2 hose from Amazon and am happy to say my solar panel is hooked up. I uploaded a video to YT with my setup :)
Will the 1.25 work as well - My dog chewed them up - And I am having a heck of a time to find the Bestway hoses for the pump