Houston, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
When I am in "working out" mode, I have weird dreams and remember them. I'm swimming about 2500 meters a day right now...

Last night Dream: I was over over at a house with a pool in the back yard (not mine!). This woman has a baby. It needed to poop, so she put it in the pool, it is just floats, head up about chest level. And she said something like: "Wait till it turns pink". The baby really poops and at the end, there is a cloud of pink in the water. She pulls the baby out. I look down and there is a pile of baby poop in the pool and a cloud of "pink". Very shortly there after, the poop starts to turn white (like ash), and some guy comes by with a shovel and is removing the "ash" from the pool.

This morning I'm thinking, what kind of chlorine level do you have to run to have the baby poop turn white..

The baby really poops and at the end, there is a cloud of pink in the water
I mean. That’s *ONE* way to do a gender reveal and all.......

Pro tip: ‘Participate’ just once and you’ll NEVER be invited to another one. Oh..... I thought we were all doing it. My bad.

• Haha
Reactions: mguzzy
Welp, after sitting in my Skinner box for a day and referencing all the vids in my Freudian Youtube channel.. the diagnosis is plainly obvious. you have an Oedipus complex. Also you need to stop working out, and let yourself get fat like the rest of us, and those disturbing dreams about your mother will go away.

On second thought, I could have sworn, your dream was the opening to an episode of Breaking Bad.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.