Northern NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Do you have a Cyclonic cleaner on your pool?

Newdude

Jun 16, 2019
NY
If their claimed retail price can be trusted that’s one heck of a deal. Nice job Mark !! Do we have anybody that uses one ? From the description it sounds like they built a $519 skimmer sock. But hey, for once they are selling something that actually works so there is that !!

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX
Mark,

Not knocking CircuPool, but I can't understand why anyone would add that product to a pool?? In my opinion it is just not needed.

If someone is too lazy to check/clean their pump's basket, they will be too lazy to check the Pre-Filter.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: proavia

markayash

Gold Supporter
Mar 21, 2016
Atlanta Ga
I think it would do better with sand and dirt. I have more tree junk which floats and seemed to go through it. It did catch a little dirt over time
I finally went to a bigger cartridge filter and dumped it

Reactions: Newdude

markayash

Gold Supporter
Mar 21, 2016
Atlanta Ga
Your in Fl so I think it would help if you get sand and dirt. Mine collected about 1" of dirt at the bottom but because I was wanting to catch tree junk it didn't help.
One problem I did have was I mounted at the output of my super pump and between the torque of it starting and stopping and the vibration it leaked at the seal a few times. But distance from the top to the filter was short so didn't allow any give. Plus the union was a very cheap quality.

They do make a mount so it sits like a filter if you have room..

Mine experience was probably 7 or 8 years ago so they probably better now