discharge hose assembly

Jul 11, 2013
Fort Salonga NY
I'm looking for a better solution for my discharge line. I'm handy enough to do the installation but am not so good at the planning stage. Here is my current situation.

I have a Jandy A0553645 2-Inch Side Mount Multi-Port Valve. Attached are pictures showing the assembly at the end of the valve for the discharge hose.

I got sick of the thin ones breaking all the time so I got a Maxx Flex 2" Dia. x 100 ft HydroMaxx Heavy Duty Lay Flat Discharge and Backwash Hose for Water Transfer Application w/6 Bar Agricultural Grade Construction in April 2018 and it has just burst. I could really use 150' to get the hose a little further down my property. The hole is about 30' from one end.

I would like to have something that is easier to attach and detach if possible rather than using the clamps I currently am using.

I usually just fold back the hose in sections so it lays flat near the pump. It is always stored in the shed in the offseason. I have an old garden reel that I use for that.

You guys are the experts, please share your ideas. I am not looking to run PVC pipe though.

Attachments

• discharge assembly 3.jpg
    discharge assembly 3.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 4
  • hose size .JPG
    hose size .JPG
    244.1 KB · Views: 4
  • current hose attached.JPG
    current hose attached.JPG
    357.7 KB · Views: 4
  • jandy port thread size.jpg
    jandy port thread size.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 4
  • jandy port.jpg
    jandy port.jpg
    494.3 KB · Views: 4
Maybe a fire hose?

full

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.