dirt coming out of pool jets

Jun 8, 2010
Ok so I had a lot of sand/dirt coming out of my pool jets. I just replaced the sand last year and thought all of the laterals were good but I took it apart again anyway. It turned out one of my laterals had a bent "fin" or whatever it is. I replaced the lateral through everything back together and now there really isn't much sand coming out but a lot of dirt (broken leaves ect...). Any ideas??? By the way I put a new multi-valve on top of the sand filter that i found in my garage still in the plastic bad that the original owner of the house must've left behind... still no fix though.

i was for a minute or so but then I threw my robot but that works off one of the returns jets. To make it run properly I have to close all of my other jets so there is enough power coming out of the one that it's hooked up to. It's then that I noticed (I guess because all the water was coming out of one jet) that stuff was getting thrown back into the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.