Did Sunsalt SWG's get bought out? About time to replace.

Oct 2, 2015
Archdale
Did the Sunsalt company get bought out? I can't find them anywhere and it's about time to replace my cell and I don't know how cross compatibility works with these things. So if anyone knows a compatible replacement I'd appreciate it. This was all put in by a pool shop and I have minimal info about the system.

I found 1 old site that had an advertisement of a Sunsalt generator... Nothing about the company or what happened to them... Looks like you are going to need to replace the complete system... Most of us really like Circupool, mine has been a Rockstar the past 8 years... What size pool do you have? We always recommend at least 2x the size of your pool.. :)

Th RJ is on sale right now.. Best Sales, Rebates, Deals, and Promotions | DSP

I found 1 old site that had an advertisement of a Sunsalt generator... Nothing about the company or what happened to them... Looks like you are going to need to replace the complete system... Most of us really like Circupool, mine has been a Rockstar the past 8 years... What size pool do you have? We always recommend at least 2x the size of your pool.. :)

Th RJ is on sale right now.. Best Sales, Rebates, Deals, and Promotions | DSP
My pool is about 30,000 gallons. I'll check out their site and look at prices, I don't have an extra $500+ to dump into this pool right now. I'm hoping it's some kind of timed diagnostic telling me that things just need to be checked. The "check cell" light is on, but no other lights.

With 30k gallons you would need the RJ 60 Plus.. I have no idea about that cell and system, I could not even find any manuals for them...

Reactions: cowboycasey
Sunsalt brochure references www.solaxx.com
Solaxx specializes in OEM manufacturing. Their brands include: Purechlor, Purefree, OMEGA, AquaLucent, SunSalt, Reliant, Saltron Retro, Saltron Mini, SafeDIP, SaltDIP, Renaissance, Precision, NUVO.

Contact Solaxx and ask them if they have parts for your system.
I ended up doing that actually while waiting on replies (i work nights so i had a while to wait). I was sent a compatible item. Thanks everyone for all the replies and help

Reactions: cowboycasey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.