Desperate need in finding an adapter for BestWay above ground pool

asliboogie

Jul 20, 2020
Fremont/California
Hi all,
I purchased an automatic vacuum for my Bestway above ground pool but there is no connection adapter to the inlet. I then purchased BestWay Skimmer hoping I can use the adapter but once inserted, it is almost impossible to remove and I don't want to ruin that either. All I need a simple plastic adapter and I cannot find it anywhere in US. They sell it in Europe. Contacted the vacuum company as well as Bestway with no help. Do you know where can I find something like this that would fit?Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 12.12.10 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Would something like this work? 1¼" & 1½" Pool Hose Adapter
51cFHQ55hXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I wonder if u couldnt just peice together some pvc fittings/ pipe to make it all fit together. Take your wall fitting & hose w/ u to the hardware store. U just need them to push together.

IF your signature is correct and you have the 1000gph pump I don't think your pump will work with the cleaner it looks to need 1600gph pump. I had that type of pool cleaner and the pump I was running at the time was 1600gph I believe and it worked decent. If you have a bigger pump then you should be fine.
Do you have fittings like on the left or the two right side ones? It seems like you have the right side style if your looking for that adapter. If you have the type on the left you can use a standard RETURN FITTING and EYEBALL by using two gaskets in the shutoff valve that attaches to the return fitting. I am using the standard return and eyeball with my intex fittings and they just need a double gasket for them to seal because the threads are just off enough to not tighten fully together with one gasket. You can see the left most return on my pool is using the intex shutoff valve.

pool fittings.jpg

IMG_20180523_181903554.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.