Desert Spring

Jun 10, 2010
Hello all,
I have a 31ft by 34ft box to place my pool in. I can go either 34ft x 18ft oval or 28ft round. I love the look of the oval.
I have quotes for a 24ft round and a 32ft x 16ft oval with the deep end. After showing the wife she dosen't care its up to me. They all are the DoughBoy Desert Spring (Resin) and it was set up at the dealer. Really strong and sturdy. Whats everyone think.

This site is really awesome and after reading some of the forums i had to join. this is my first pool and want everything to work out. Thanks in advance for all assistance.

I have a round, but I would go with an oval as long as you have the space. That way if you want to swim laps or have a lot of pool parties you should have plenty of room. Leave enough space for a deck at the end!

Thanks for the response. I have an existing deck thats up a level so i would have to drop down with steps into the second landing leading to the pool. Just have to keep the deep side at the other end.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.