Degrii Zima Pro

Looks interesting. Dont like the dual basket design. Twice as much to clean. Also looks like the rollers are for movement only I dont think they brush the floor and walls.

I would be interested to know the price and warranty.

Looks interesting. Dont like the dual basket design. Twice as much to clean. Also looks like the rollers are for movement only I dont think they brush the floor and walls.

I would be interested to know the price and warranty.
It says 3 motors, 1 for movement 1 for brush and 1 for vac
Kickstarter - $599 early bird start price (40% off so $1000) - 2yr warranty

I dont think I will be the Guinea Pig on this one. Dont like the two basket design, the cord to the battery, and what looks like a lack of scrubbing power.

I do like that there are new entrants to the market. Hopefully Maytronics will now perceive a threat and begin to be a bit more consumer friendly.

I dont think I will be the Guinea Pig on this one. Dont like the two basket design, the cord to the battery, and what looks like a lack of scrubbing power.

I do like that there are new entrants to the market. Hopefully Maytronics will now perceive a threat and begin to be a bit more consumer friendly.
Yup - I'm leaning towards the aiper seagull pro in March. I like that it's self contained- no cord , and I can buy it on Amazon with an extended warranty

Reactions: Katodude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.