Deciding on size of Tallman Pool

njmorgan

Mar 23, 2019
Nashville, TN
I am having a difficult time deciding on 2 different fiberglass pool models, the Tallman Laguna at 14x32 and their Moroccan model at 16x35 with the shape being almost identical and will fit in our yard with no issue. The PB wants a difference of $5,000 with everything else the same between the equipment and color. The inside area is 365 vs 450 sq feet. Is it worth the difference in cost? I just don't want to regret it down the road.

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
You'll find the width isn't quite what is accurately advertised. You lose about 6" on each side (a foot total) due to the lip of the pool. Just an FYI.

That is a lot of difference but my preference is always to go bigger if possible. If I ever did it again though I'd go for the 8' depth. I love diving and the 6' depth does not allow for diving. Have you considered those models? I wonder how much they want for the Atlantic model?

Are you also looking at other fiberglass pool builders?? Perhaps check them out and compare some prices. Do you have a breakdown on the costs that your Tallman wants to charge you?? If you want to share it here we'll help look it over.

Maddie :flower: