Decided to stop lurking

dpballow

Silver Supporter
Jul 29, 2019
Sugar Land, TX
Hi all, I'm a new pool owner and stumbled on this site a while back. I'm a chemical engineer and understand quite a bit about water chemistry already. I've been reading through TFP and enjoying the giant water treatment experiment in my back yard. Hopefully I'll get more active in the forums soon.

Welcome to posting! Your water treatment know-how will serve you well in caring for your pool. You may even end up a little obsessed! ?

You have lots of knowledge to share -- don't be shy, just jump right in! And any questions you have, please don't be afraid to post. The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Reactions: Kathy bartz
Hi all, I'm a new pool owner and stumbled on this site a while back. I'm a chemical engineer and understand quite a bit about water chemistry already. I've been reading through TFP and enjoying the giant water treatment experiment in my back yard. Hopefully I'll get more active in the forums soon.
Welcome to this amazing sight! These people are wonderful and very knowledgeable and has helped me tremendously and have saved me a lot of money. their kindness and wealth of knowledge comes from the heart.