Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
The gauge/release valve on top of DE filter doesn't fully shut off. Is there a gasket I can replace, or do I need a new valve?

Dripping from the air/water nozzle. I found a post about taking it apart and lubing the orings. It's 15 years old, so may need new orings. Wonder if there's a lot number. Leaking slow.

T,

If it is leaking out, where the water/air normally come out, then it most likely just has some debris in the way. You can often force water back into the open valve (pump off) to force the junk back into the filter.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thanks. I ordered that one just in case lube doesn't help. 15 years in Texas sun, I doubt if o'rings are in one piece.

Thanks. I ordered that one just in case lube doesn't help. 15 years in Texas sun, I doubt if o'rings are in one piece.

You order it from that Amazon link? I looked at some reviews and a few folks said they didn't get an original Pentair part.

I purchased a Hayward relief valve on Amazon and got original Hayward part. I think the oring was going to cost close to $10, but the whole valve, including oring was only around $15.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.