Jsf721

Jun 24, 2022
Long Island, NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Where is the chart that shows that Free Chlorine level is required to overcome what ever the CYA level is at?

I heard peole reference this chart but I cannot seem to locate it. I am at FC of 10ppm per the powder and drop test in the TF-Pro Kit and I want to be sure that with a CYA of 60 I am in the correct range.

Thanks

Jeff

Where is the chart that shows that Free Chlorine level is required to overcome what ever the CYA level is at?

I heard peole reference this chart but I cannot seem to locate it. I am at FC of 10ppm per the powder and drop test in the TF-Pro Kit and I want to be sure that with a CYA of 60 I am in the correct range.

Thanks

Jeff

Reactions: Jsf721

Or if you are decent in math just remember that FC should be 7.5% to 10% of CYA.

Reactions: Jsf721

Or if you are decent in math just remember that FC should be 7.5% to 10% of CYA.
Awesome, Thanks

so my CYA is 60 I should shoot for a FC of 4.5-6 ? Chart shows target of 7-9?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.