Critique my Equipment List!

Jan 27, 2018
Tempe, Arizona
Longtime lurker-first time poster. We're planning an OB in Tempe, Arizona. We have the design and most of the aesthetic stuff figured out-I'd love to get some feedback on the equipment list that the pool lady sent over. The pool itself is a 21 x 36 foot diving pool-just under 30,000 gallons. Thanks in advance for any help at all!!

Attachments

• Scan 190890000.pdf
    861 KB · Views: 45
At 30000 gallons, you need the IC60. The IC40 will be stressed to its limit in the summer.

Only an ET4? Be sure you know that you are limited on what you can control. You will have 3 relays to use. All lights on one or are you going to want to control them separately? Deck jet with actuator will take one. Consider getting the ET8 (or for the newest tech, the Intellicenter).

I have the EasyTouch and it does everything I need to do.. But... if I were to build a new pool today, I would be looking at the latest Pentair automation system, the IntelliCenter. It costs more but comes with a ScreenLogic like system for remote control via your PC, tablet or phone.. It has a lot more capabilities than the EasyTouch for not much more money.. You own it to yourself to at least check it out.

I did not see anything that I found obviously bad on your list.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.