coverstar parts - is my pool deck right or left?

Would that refer to the motor being on the right side or left side of the cover? Or does the cover use two of those parts- one on right side and another on left side. You pick whichever side needs replacement?
My cover is by PCS...about one every 18 months we hear from our tech for any needs or service. Perhaps your local tech's visit fee is cheaper than getting the wrong part?

Last edited:
Would that refer to the motor being on the right side or left side of the cover? Or does the cover use two of those parts- one on right side and another on left side. You pick whichever side needs replacement?
My cover is by PCS...about one every 18 months we hear from our tech for any needs or service. Perhaps your local tech's visit fee is cheaper than getting the wrong part?
Thank you for the response and PDF. We don't have a local tech that I know of. It's impossible to get anyone to do anything with pools in our area. Nebraska isn't really known to be a big hotspot for pools so nobody wants the territory.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.